CrySomeMore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CrySomeMore relies on donations! use this link to donate: http://tinyurl.com/csm-server

Introductions

Go down 
+11
Snowdream
BigD [.Csm]
darkshade2095
Robkimaru
smirniff
Monsieur Shadow
27*Pacmanca
Fluffycakes
lolwut
Ohh True
mediaboy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
mediaboy

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 am

Hello Smile

I'm Stephen, aka mediaboy. I'm 18. I was one of the first few members of .Csm and also the guy who runs the server, the website and the forums. In short, I'm the guy who blackout screams at when everything goes wrong. Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, aber meine Deutsch ist normalerweise schlechter als meine Witze. I live in the UK and am hoping to go to university in september.

Inside gaming, I play TF2, EVE Online and Stronghold Kingdoms. And lots of Tetris. On Stronghold Kingdoms, I suck badly. On EVE, slightly less sucky. I'm the executor (leader) of an alliance with ~100 members, and spend most of my saturday evenings running ops with them. I was the founder of the alliance, and also the third member (and current CEO) of the corporation (think like, guild) that I joined within 48 hours of starting the game. We rock Cool

I look forward to knowing who you all are Very Happy

Last edited by mediaboy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ohh True

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 am

hi

im andrew aka Ohh True, im 20 and from south wales.i joined csm like a week ago. im in college doing an aerospace engineering course(fixing planes Very Happy). i play tf2, i like to trade, thats about it really. add me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Sup?

I'm a 20 years old student of mathematics and a passionate gamer that is playing games since DOS and PSX era, always keen to play with good mates and polite strangers. On Steam...

And now you're like "...wait, what? I've seen it on your Steam profile!". Yup, you're right. I'm lazy bastard that copied and pasted it to make a good start. I've come here to drink green tea with lemon and fuck bitches/own noobs (choose which version is better). Oh, my cup is empty! There is not much what I can say about myself, besides the fact that I have great sense of humour, 1001 lame jokes in pocket and need of team and fair play 24/7. If you're hot redhead woman aged 20-25 willing to have sex with me, add me on Steam.

Благодарю вас, товарищи. Приветствуем родину.
Back to top Go down
lolwut

lolwut

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Hey,

I'm lolwut? (=O), I was invited into the group by blackout and I've been playing TF2 since 2009, a little before the time the sniper update came out. I'm currently doing my first year of A Levels and my aim in life is to be an astrophysicist or theoretical physicist, physics being my biggest passion, after gaming of course. Looking forward to being a part of this rapidly expanding group and kicking some noob ass. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fluffycakes

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:56 am

Hello.

I Am Mr. Fluffycakes.

Alot of you may have seen me on the badwater 1 server of skial ALOT ( becouse i have no life Very Happy )

I am 17 years old and live in holland.
in my free time i like to game and smoke weed.
i was invited by blackout to join the group a while back so i have been member for quite some time now, and im enjoying it alot Smile

So yeah..

Thats it.
Back to top Go down
27*Pacmanca

27*Pacmanca

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:17 am

Hi, so.
Sorr3, my eng so bad, i've losted knowledge in the abscence of practice.
I'm Pac, 23 years, russian redneck from the moscow region :]
I started gaming at 9 years. Quake 2, 3, C-S.
Brutal metal, Grind, doom, black, death, punk; guitars (bass guitar in a band).
Boring bullie. Destroy.

mediaboy, thx for a forum et cetera :]
Back to top Go down
Monsieur Shadow

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Hello!
I'm Enriko also known as Monsieur Shadow! Very Happy I'm from Croatia and I live in a city called Rijeka which means river xD
My favourite class is Spy although I like to play Scout too!I love raping people with trickstabs!
In my free time I like to play basketball a lot! Very Happy
That should be all!
~Shadow
Back to top Go down
smirniff
Admin
smirniff

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Maxime I'm 18 years old and live in Belgium, (Smirniff) my ingame name is Sηαкє™[.Csm].
I'm in my final year of sport school and next year i hope to go to the police school, always wanted to get in (s.w.a.t./ anti-terrorist team) ^^

I like to spend my sparetime gaming, going to the gym and having a good time with friends.

Already playing games since a was a little child, Warcraft I II III, CoD United offensive ( best CoD shooter if you ask me). Good old times, World war II, nothing beats a good old Russian or German rifle, smoke bombs and mp44. Also played World of Warcraft about about 5 years, this games is completely fucked up right now, who the hells wants to play a %^@& pandabear walking around on hes 2 back feet,....? Also played some counter strike source but my steam account got somehow hacked and not able to get it back so i have made another account (smirniff), i play Leaugue of Legends but not that much any more.
Only have 180 hours of gameplay on TF2 since i have my new computer about 3 months old now. I wasn't able to play tf2 on my old one because it was an old computer and lagging as hell.
My favourite class is Medic, in kinda all games I like the play support, healing class.

Well that's about it about my gaming history, I hope it wasn't to much reading and I'll see you -> ingame. Mayble I'll ubercharge you, if you're nice to me. =)
/cheer

Smirniff

no Smirniff?... no party...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Smirniffs
Robkimaru

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:01 am

Hi, i'm robin aka robkimaru, i'm 17 years old and i'm studying chemistry at school.
I been into gaming since i was like 6 years old.

Started with CS 1.5 and played loads of different games mostely MMO's, Shooters and strategy game
I've been into WoW for 3-4 years but now i mainly play Lol and TF2.
Back to top Go down
darkshade2095

darkshade2095

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Soo my nick is darkshade2095 but my name is Joris.
I live in the Netherlands (holland) and i'm 24. I've spend much time playing games throughout my life. Mostly Unreal Tournament (1999 and 2004) because it was freaking fun. Then later got into TF2 (when it didn't have any updates at all). I found the game pretty hard at first but it was fun to play. I mainly played just for fun and didn't try to get into any clans after i got a lot better in it.
And now i'm here because mediaboy invited me for the 9v9 wireplay competition. I'll do my best to support you guys.
Back to top Go down
BigD [.Csm]

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:20 am

Hello everyone,

I´m Daniel from Germany and I was invited by blackout (thanks man). I´m currently doing my A-levels and after finishing them I want to study mathematics or computer sience, both a big passion...after gaming, of course Smile
At the moment I mainly play TF (usually Spy or Demo) and occasionally some Quake 3 aka Quake Live. It looks like this is a pretty cool group and I´m looking forward to have a great time here.
Back to top Go down
Snowdream

Snowdream

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:50 am

Sup guys. I'm Snow from England. I'm obsessed with competitive gaming, I can't play a game without wanting to get good at it or join a team, which is why I'm here right now!

I started gaming when I was 5, playing Unreal Tournament 99 until I was about 10 (I played bunnytrack and some clanbase ladder instagib) and then moved on to Counter Strike Source, which I played too many hours of (1000+) and played some mixes at around mid level. Also had a lot of MMOs and other shitty games in between, seeing as I have an unreasonable amount of time played on Garry's Mod and FlyFF and...WoW, but let's not get into that. Played some Starcraft 2 with Grenjabob, and a LOT of League of Legends which I still play. Also Quake Live.

But now I play TF2 really badly, and that's all there is to it I guess Very Happy

If any of you want to play any of the games I mentioned with me (Quake, LoL, etc) just say and I'll add you ^.-

I play mainly Spy, Sniper and Scout but my worst of those is scout. I love playing pub soldier and pyro, but I need to practice more before I play them in 9v9.

Wow, that was boring.
Anyway, hope to see you all around. c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderstereo
jakeowaty

jakeowaty

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:36 am

Uh, guess it's time for me to introduce myself. I'm Jacob and come from Poland. You may know me as 'jake', short version of both my name and my nickname (jakeowaty).

TBH, I've always been dreaming about playing comp Team Fortress 2. For over a year now I've played over 200 hours as Medic, which, of course, is my favourite class. I don't know why maintaining your teams health makes me feel good, but that's how it works in my case. I'd rather stay behind everybody, healing, than running into open fight like Demomknights. Also I know that Medic is the most important person on the field, so whenever team wins, I feel like I am 'credit to team'. Smile

I often play on pubs, but never alone. I like to team up with my close friends and chat while playing, 'makez me fel gud'.

Also I really like playing as Spy, although I don't think I'm any better than just normal pub Spies. I do really good as offensive Engineer, Solly, seldom I play Demo or Scout. I just have basic skills in any class, enough to play on public servers without being crushed.

Although I like Heavy as character, I hate his playstyle. I just can't play as him, he is really slow, immobile, even with huge health pool and minigun I just can't kill anybody. Prefer sticking to one as Medic and getting all the assists. Smile

But Medic is my best class so far, I love playing as him, love being credit to team 'n' stuff.

Last year I played CS 1.6 a lot, but since I have TF2, I stopped. I played some CS Source and GO, but not that much.
Before that I played Quake Arena a lot, but that I think I've been playing CS 1.6 for like 5 years.
Right now, beside TF2, I play a lot of co-ops, L4D, Dead Island, Borderlands, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
CaFuZo

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Hello, it is time for me to write my introduction as it's my birthday (but it is not the main reason why I delayed to introduce myself).

My real name is Robertas. I'm 17 years old and I live in the capital of Lithuania. At school I am studying programming, because I am very good at it. On my free time I play on electric guitar and play TF2, of course. As you may have noticed, I am not comfortable with English language. As I have noticed, most programmers have problems in speaking foreign languages, but can write just fine. So do I.
Pyro, as a character, doesn't speak much, so I fit perfectly in his/her/its role, aren't I?

Now more about TF2 stuff.
Someone joked that I have born as a Pyro. It is incredibly far from the truth. Since I have started playing TF2 and until now (almost 2 years after), my gameplay has drastically changed. My favourite classes were changing like that:
Engineer->Medic->Sniper->Scout->Pyro
So I have come a long way before started playing as Pyro.

In public servers I usually play as Pyro/Scout. I play very aggressively, but I am not over-extending and (almost) always making rational decisions. My favourite game-mode on TF2 is "King of the Hill", because there I can turn my "killing machine" mode on and usually end up MVP.

In highlander matches my role changes to defensive. I make sure that enemy's spy has hard times to do something and I keep an eye on our medic and sentry. Pyro's job in highlander probably is the most dirty because I can't go forward and do some damage to the enemy, I never get any points for reflecting projectiles, coming at our medic or sentry and my job is mainly done in "behind the scenes". Yes, I can get some points by extinguishing teammates and sometimes by killing the enemy's spy. That's enough to keep me slightly higher on the scoreboard, otherwise the only Pyro's reward is a won round.
You might ask: so why do you play Pyro in competitive TF2? The answer is because I love team-play and the feel when I reflect-kill a professional player. I am getting an awesome experience while playing with you and that's why I love to play as Pyro in highlander.

I still need more experience in competitive play, but I am getting better and better every day. I usually rewatch replays of me playing Pyro and analyze my mistakes. I am accepting all the feedback and tips from you and I always try to improve. It is incredibly hard for me to multi-task (ex. do spy-checking and watching-out for upcoming projectiles) but I will do my best to make sure that everyone is safe.

The reason why I delayed to introduce myself:
Bonus Video
Back to top Go down
PhantomWolf

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Hey, thought it would be good to post on here now that i joined

I'm Phantom (IRL Aaron), I'm 17 and I am Heavyweapons guy. I'm a good laugh and don't really take anything that seriously, I'm always up for a joke and just pissing about, life's no fun if you live too seriously, that even goes for TF2 aswell.

I try to live by the phrase "Don't knock it till ya try it." or in other words Don't say you don't like something till you have tried it in every aspect to form a full opinion on it. Staying on a personal note, at the moment I'm studying gas and electrical engineering along with HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) and refrigeration.

On a more TF2 note, I main heavy in comp TF2, however in pubs a hardly play it, in my eyes i think playing a class you know you will dominate with isn't very fun for you nor the other people you're fighting with, also in pub servers i fnd myself making mistakes as a heavy which i shouldn't be making, and as its pub you don't get punished for your mistakes so you dont really learn anything which is disappointing. To be honest and somewhat sympathetic to the poor pub players when a div 2 HL spy comes in trick stabs them then destroys any defense the team had its not really fun for either side. However, there are times where annoyance gets the better of me and i get a buddy in the game and kill the noobs the a degree that should have got us kicked. once this happened on cp_gourge and i went 130 for 3, it was good day.

Well that pretty much sums it up, feel free to add me on steam or just ask in the mumble if you wanna know more or just have a chat
Back to top Go down
Chopper123

Chopper123

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:13 am

Sup, imma 16 I live in Romania ( not best country EU ), been playing games since like 9, played alot of games but never really got into the competitive side of them, except for a few strategy ones, briefly on Starcraft and a bit more on Dawn Of War 2.
Played alot of damn cs 1.6, probably my most played out of all until I got steam ( how did I play 1.6 without steam? Romania gud country ), was mostly playing with friends and just pub stomping, never considered going further on worth it and edventually got bored cause my friends left it too.

TF2 caught me into its grip, sooo badly, just like 1.6, but unlike 1.6 I wanted to move further of pub stomping as unlike Counter Strike where if you were good you could ace the entire team and clutch it out sometimes, TF2 was more team oriented, clutch plays still there but in the end its still a team effort.

So ya, I played all the classes alot, and it took me some time to decide which ones I like and which ones I don't, I still don't have an extreme favorite, for sure I don't like playing /Medic/Engi/Hoovy, everithing else is fine, but very in love with scout atm <3.
Looking forward to have some fun with ye all :3

Last edited by Chopper123 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snowdream

Snowdream

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:31 am

hooray for da chopper! (Mediaboy pls move him into member list)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderstereo
Robkimaru

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:56 am

One does not simply use a spaghetti picture in Csm
Back to top Go down
jakeowaty

jakeowaty

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:03 am

Cuz u might...